September 6, 2011

OPI "Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow!" Swatches!


There are a few (good) reasons I bought this polish a while back. Number One: I grew up in a small town in Georgia called Aragon. Number Two: Green is my favorite color. Number Three: Ultra unique shade! Number Four: it's the color of my first car!

OPI "Here Today..Aragon Tomorrow!" is from their Coleccion De Espana (a few years back). I've had this for a while, it's the only shade from that collection that I purchased and it is still one of my favorite polishes. Every time I wear it, people ask "Is that black...or green...or what?!" It's certainly eye-chatching, without being flashy or over-the-top.

I find that the formula follows OPI's standard formula. Opaque in two coats, and be careful with your first coat. If you don't apply it evenly with an easy hand, it'll be two thick and look spotty. It has a normal drying time, and takes well to just one top coat (I used Seche Vite). You can buy this polish in-store at most Ulta shops, and in varying places online.

A few more shots in varying types of light!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be a respectful, nice person on this little patch of the Internet. Comments are moderated.